Number Twenty, Clarence St, Dartmouth
Terms and Conditions
- A binding contract will exist once a deposit is paid.
- Only those persons named on the booking form are entitled to stay in the accommodation, and the total number in your party shall not exceed the advertised capacity.
- A non-returnable deposit of 40% of the total is payable with each booking. The balance of the cost will be due 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your stay .
- If, once, you have paid a deposit, you find that you have to cancel your booking, please notify us by telephone or email followed up with an immediate written confirmation of cancellation. The deposit is non-returnable.
- If you have to cancel once you have paid the full cost we will do our utmost to re-let the accommodation in which case you will be returned the balance owing less 20% to cover administration costs. In the event that the accommodation cannot be re-let the full amount is payable.
- We advise you to take out an insurance to cover any problems or cancellations.
- Your accommodation is cleaned before your arrival and as a limited amount of time is available to clean between holidays, please leave it and its contents clean and tidy.
- Damages Deposit
A returnable damages deposit of £100 will be requested with every booking (to be paid with final instalment). Upon satisfactory inspection this will be returned to you within two weeks of your departure. Should any undue damage have occurred you will be required to pay for this.
- Your accommodation will be ready for you from 4p.m. onwards on your start date. Please do not arrive any earlier. Please make sure that you leave by 10a.m on the day of departure.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Gas and electricity are included in the cost of your holiday.
- One hand towel and one bath towel per person will be included together with bed linen and kitchen linen.
- We cannot accept bookings from anyone under 18 years of age.
- Your vehicles and their accessories and contents are left entirely at your own risk as are all personal belongings left in the property.
- For the comfort of our guests we operate a no-smoking policy.
- You must notify us of any shortcomings with your accommodation immediately so that action can be taken. The owners may enter the premises at a reasonable hour for inspection purposes.
Please fill in all boxes and make sure the 'Submit' button at the bottom is clicked - You should then get a message back saying that the form has been successfully sent